One of three amazing theme parks at Universal Orlando, Universal’s Volcano Bay is a tropical oasis filled with experiences that offer everything from ultimate thrills to tranquil relaxation – all surrounding a massive 200-foot volcano nestled right in the center of the park. Upon entering the water theme park, guests are immediately transported to a one-of-a-kind paradise where they can relax on the sands of Waturi Beach, drift leisurely down Kopiko Wai Winding River, brave a 125-foot drop alongside the volcano on Ko’okiri Body Plunge, enjoy interactive “Tap to Play” experiences throughout the park with their innovative TapuTapu wearable, and so much more.
- A Full Day of Tropical Thrills & Relaxation
- The park boasts 18 incredible attractions, including some that take you right through the iconic volcano.
- Unique daytime and nighttime experiences make it an entire day’s worth of fun.
- Guests can rent two-story cabanas and enjoy concierge services and other resort-like amenities.
- World-Class Theming & Storytelling
- Only Universal’s award-winning designers, the same team responsible for creating the incredible environments of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter,™ could create such an immersive experience.
- Visitors will explore lush tropical landscaping as the culture and architecture of the fabled Waturi islanders are brought to life.
- Guests can play and relax in four unique areas of this South Pacific paradise where “Water is life. Life is joy.”
- Towering high above the island is the mighty volcano Krakatau,™ which cascades water by day and flows lava at night.
- Technology & Design To Make The Most Of Your Stay
- The park’s been designed so there’s no standing in long lines or carrying inner tubes from ride to ride.
- Guests will be granted the powers of the TapuTapu™ wearable. With just a touch of a wrist you can hold your place in the ride lines and reveal wondrous surprises throughout the park.
- Its ideal location at Universal Orlando™ makes it easily accessible to guests of the resort’s on-site hotels.
- On-site hotel guests enjoy early park admission.*
- Three Parks Mean More Days to Play
- With three theme parks, five spectacular on-site hotels, unforgettable dining and unparalleled entertainment, Universal Orlando Resort™ vacations are now bigger and better than ever. The opening of Universal’s Volcano Bay means your clients will want to include another day—or more—in their multi-day, on-site stay.
Ready to Book? Contact us and an agent with reach out!